You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please fast and pray for the Latter Rain of the Holy Spirit to be poured out on God's people worldwide. Thanks.
Received: August 6, 2019
Please pray for the following:
- My husband has an interview on Wed (08/07/2019), please pray for God to open this door if it will be a blessing to His relationship with God, our family, financially, emotionally peaceful and an overall blessing. The current job where he is, is very stressful.
- We are expecting a baby and our 21 week check up is this week, please pray that our baby is healthy and everything is well with him. Please pray for the rest of the pregnancy to be great as has been so far by God's grace. Please also pray for a healthy delivery. I'm abit scared of delivery since its my first pregnancy, also pray for God to give me courage, strength and confidence in him. Lastly please pray for our son to be mentally, physically and spiritually whole, for him to grow in the ways of Christ and to become a man after God's own heart.
-My mom is recovering from being in the hospital, please pray for complete healing.
-My sister's husband's mom is also recovering from brain surgery, please pray for complete healing as well.
-My job has been quite stressful, please pray for things to settle and for me to be able to maintain it for a while, since it is a blessing to us in other aspects.
-Last but not least, please pray for our marriage to be always blessed, we love each other and we love God, please pray for us to always maintain God's presence in our union, individually and together and for God's name to be glorified through our union. Please also pray that we will grow deeper in love each day.
Received: August 5, 2019
Praise the Lord!! First I want to thank God for his many blessings. He has been so good. I ask that you pray for my family, my relationship and my job. The devil has been so busy but God has been pulling us through. I want my husband and I to be drawn closer to the Lord as well as to each other. We just want blessings to be poured upon us. Thank you.
Received: August 3, 2019
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Received: August 2, 2019
For all willing to pray please pray the Lord according to his will, bless us with his Spirit to grow is an everlasting kindness producing fruit of patience, love, faith, trust for all people especially those who do not think alike that we may be sons and daughters of the most high God Amen. miracle in Jesus name for a impossible matter to be reveresed in my life. Also for the Salvation of the Biller family. And the salvation for their family, friends, all saints, and all who God Will's to give to. A.k.a all people
Received: August 1, 2019
Our pay will be late [25th due- 30th now, not likely before 31st or next month, after public holiday the 1st], and will not be given until some overdue work is done (reports). With a few financial distresses at this time (everything at once - in great distress that made me physically ill until I threw up), and being unable to buy groceries or pay fare as I would like to, getting the pay would enable the work to get done faster rather than make me feel free to leave it undone, but some bad apple messed us all up. Please pray. Thanks.
Received: July 30, 2019
Please Pray For My Mother Who's Under Hospice Care , Pray For The Healing Of Her Mind , Body , Spirit & MOST OF ALL FOR THE SALVATION OF HER SOUL! Also Pray Mr MQ Her Former Care Taker & My Aunt , Uncle , Cousin Her Current Care Takers! THX & GOD BLESS!
Received: July 29, 2019
Please pray for: Our old car to function excellently and to carry us safely to each appointment that we have, with zero incidents or accidents or delays; My overdue work to get done urgently, without any more problems due to blockages & fatigue & memory issues &inability to concentrate; My fiance to come to an important church event this weekend; Healing of many illnesses; Restoration of relationships in our local church family; etc. Please plead Jesus' blood against all the enemy forces for us. Thanks.
Received: July 24, 2019
Thank you for your ministry and for your work for the Lord. He is well pleased with you. Please, would you join me in prayer for the ministry of Justice, a good servant of the Lord who is suffering from lung cancer and who may die from it. He is vitally needed in the Lord's kingdom work here on earth. He is not going to be doing radiation, but instead is putting his healing in the hands of the Lord. Your prayers for him are very much needed and appreciated. Please know I am eternally grateful to you for the way you minister to the lost and broke. Please always minister to the poor. Psalm 41:1-3
Received: July 23, 2019
Please pray for the soul of Jon, an old friend of mine who doesn't have a truly saving relationship with Jesus yet and who is dying of a terminal disease. Please pray for both his healing and his eternal soul. Pray that he might receive the full truth and the support he needs to be able to follow YHWH. Please pray that he is wise and listens to the Holy Spirit beckoning him.
Also, please pray for Justice, a man doing net ministry. He is sick with lung cancer and needs healing. Please pray he recovers to that he can continue doing ministry and will be able to lead souls to the Lord.